Our timber frames are made from locally sourced, sustainable Victorian Ash. The timber is milled, hand sanded & treated to your specifications. All our frames are the box style, where the work is set back from the museum grade plexiglass for a very modern gallery look.
Our canvas prints are expertly finished and hand-crafted using the highest-grade materials on the market. I use Hahnemuhle Monet Canvas (100% cotton). Canvases are printed using Ultrachrome inks, finished with UV spray protection, stretched and wired ready to hang.
Deep Frame Canvas
Our Deep Frame Canvas (also known as a float frame) is a modern interpretation of the classic canvas. It is a high-end fine art product that gives depth to your image. Your photo is printed on to Hahnemuhle Monet Canvas (100% cotton) with pigment inks, before being UV spray protected, stretched, and set into your choice of molding with a 5mm gap between canvas and frame.
Frames are available in a variety of finishes including white, black or raw oak. Deep Frame Canvases are well-suited to most subjects from landscapes to abstract art.
The image is printed on to a metallic paper and placed behind a 6mm sheet of acrylic, mounted on a 3mm di-bond backing. This creates a stunning effect when light reflects through the acrylic onto the paper; a stunning effect is created making the colours pop and giving the impression of an almost 3D image. This sort of effect cannot be achieved with glass or other traditional frames.
In addition, your artwork will have the split batten hanging system.
- All prices are in Australian dollars.
- Matts for framed prints are only used on request.
- All framed prints are full bleed to the frame unless requested.
- Print sizes are in centimetres.
- Framed versions shown are indicative only.
- Framing is available in white, black or raw oak.
- Plexiglas is used as it is shatter resistant, light and ideal for shipping.
Room mock up is for illustrative purpose only.
Shipping and delivery
- Free shipping Australia wide for all products.
- For delivery outside Australia, please email us for a quote on shipping and delivery cost.